Is this a conditional endorsement of the justiciability of social and economic rights by the Economist that I see before me?
A blog on:
-housing, land and property (HLP) issues
-human rights law and humanitarian policy
-transitional justice and rule of law
-early recovery and development
-self-determination and minority rights.
Open and notorious since February 2010.
Suggested citation: Author's Name, "Name of Post", TerraNullius Weblog (posted on [date]), available at [URL], accessed on [date].
Antipodean caveat: The author does not condone imperialist land-grabbing under cover of obscure latin phrases.
- Lost in transition – EU financed legal aid programme between Serbia and Kosovo falters
- Sargsyan and Chiragov: The Strasbourg Court takes aim at frozen conflicts?
- Context really is everything
- TN takes a sabbatical at six
- Property issues in Libya: A reminder that the road to sustainable peace still goes via root causes
Recent Posts (roll over for more info)
- @troyhitch Bring out ... the harmaceuticals! 1 month ago
- @devonprof @sashazernova @SueWillman @TheLawSociety Context is everything. ijmonitor.org/2013/08/judgin… 1 month ago
- Venezuela, Honduras, Nicaragua. It would be a godawful shame to add Guatemala to the list. twitter.com/ILAC_rebuild/s… 3 months ago
- @EricGordy That's pretty easy achieved, actually. Didn't really fill an encyclopedia. Definitely a useful mental exercise though! 6 months ago
- I promise a very interesting discussion to all of you in Stockholm or passing through at the time... twitter.com/ILAC_rebuild/s… 7 months ago
Tagsaccess to justice ACHPR adjudication admin Africa agriculture Arab Spring Azerbaijan Bolivia bosnia Brookings Cambodia Chile China climate change coe Colombia compensation croatia customary law Cyprus democracy development DID disaster durable solutions ECHR Egypt EU europe FAO forced evictions forest management gender georgia Haiti hlp housing humanitarian aid humanitarian response human rights IDI IDMC IDPs indigenous groups informal settlements Iraq Israel Kenya kosovo Kyrgyzstan land-grabbing land-rush land disputes land reform land rights Liberia Libya local integration MENA minorities natural resources NRC partition pastoralists peacebuilding Pinheiro Principles protracted displacement reconstruction refugees reparations resettlement restitution return rule of law Russia self-determination Serbia shelter state land Sudan Sweden Syria tenure security transitional justice Ukraine UN UNHCR USA World Bank
- 97,385 hits
- Land and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: The Peace Deal for Mindanao and its lessons for practitioners of environmental peacebuilding
- Land, property and displacement in post-revolution Libya
- Note on ECtHR Decision in Demopoulos v. Turkey
- Breaking news: World Bank funding to Cambodia frozen over forced evictions in Phnom Penh
- The Terezin Declaration and new guidelines on inter-generational restitution
- An inconvenient forum: Thoughts on the Chevron-Ecuador Case
- Report on property issues and displacement in Libya for UNHCR
- Land and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: A new global standard for land administration