A blog on:
-housing, land and property (HLP) issues
-human rights law and humanitarian policy
-transitional justice and rule of law
-early recovery and development
-self-determination and minority rights.
Open and notorious since February 2010.
Suggested citation: Author's Name, "Name of Post", TerraNullius Weblog (posted on [date]), available at [URL], accessed on [date].
Antipodean caveat: The author does not condone imperialist land-grabbing under cover of obscure latin phrases.
- Lost in transition – EU financed legal aid programme between Serbia and Kosovo falters
- Sargsyan and Chiragov: The Strasbourg Court takes aim at frozen conflicts?
- Context really is everything
- TN takes a sabbatical at six
- Property issues in Libya: A reminder that the road to sustainable peace still goes via root causes
Recent Posts (roll over for more info)
May 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I promise a very interesting discussion to all of you in Stockholm or passing through at the time... twitter.com/ILAC_rebuild/s… 5 days ago
- Looking forward to some really interesting discussions next week at #sthlmforum twitter.com/ILAC_rebuild/s… 2 weeks ago
- For people in my generation who have been working on post-conflict reconstruction issues, imagine a world where Ann… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- As a son of Cincinnati (well ... Northern Kentucky) this does my heart good. twitter.com/LibyaLiberty/s… 1 year ago
- Great privilege to work with @EHRAC_hq and @PhilipLeach5 on Nagorno Karabakh restitution cases: ehrac.org.uk/news/ehrac-rul… 1 year ago
Tagsaccess to justice ACHPR adjudication admin Africa agriculture Arab Spring Azerbaijan Bolivia bosnia Brookings Cambodia Chile China climate change coe Colombia compensation croatia customary law Cyprus democracy development DID disaster durable solutions ECHR Egypt EU europe FAO forced evictions forest management gender georgia Haiti hlp housing humanitarian aid humanitarian response human rights IDI IDMC IDPs indigenous groups informal settlements Iraq Israel Kenya kosovo Kyrgyzstan land-grabbing land-rush land disputes land reform land rights Liberia Libya local integration MENA minorities natural resources NRC partition pastoralists peacebuilding Pinheiro Principles protracted displacement reconstruction refugees reparations resettlement restitution return rule of law Russia self-determination Serbia shelter state land Sudan Sweden Syria tenure security transitional justice Ukraine UN UNHCR USA World Bank
- 95,851 hits
- Article on HLP rights and durable solutions in GPC Digest
- Lost in transition - EU financed legal aid programme between Serbia and Kosovo falters
- About Rhodri C. Williams
- Tracking aid in Cambodia: Monitoring the resettlement impacts of the Railways Rehabilitation Project
- The Kosovo Constitutional Court on displaced persons’ property rights: Can mediation ever count as enforcement?
- Guest author guidelines
- Guest author directory
- The Pinheiro Principles take a licking (and keep on ticking?)
- The African Commission "Endorois Case" - Toward a Global Doctrine of Customary Tenure?
- Post-conflict property restitution in Kosovo: A continuing challenge